A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Saturday 24 January 2009

I love to scrap..............

....................really I do, I just don't seem to have done any for ages!!!

That's all about to change!

I have a day off to myself, I've done the shopping, finished my chores, tidied the zone from all the card making I have done and I'm ready to scrap.
All my sale parcels have arrived, I have stash coming out of my ears ( even though there's always more lovely papers and rub ons that I want to buy) and I'm ready to go................
and here's the thing - I don't know what to scrap!
I have looked through my photos and am completely bereft of ideas for the moment - aaarrgh!!!

Have a look at some more of the cards I have made recently while I go off to surf for some inspiration! They don't have any sentiments on them as yet - will add them when they get sent to recipients so that they have the right wording on them! xx
xx

No comments: