A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Saturday 10 January 2009

There was also a fair amount of corruption...............

which I am sure was increased by the low level of our wages.

Ha ha - this is sooo funny. A game I am playing from Kate Hadfield's blog - follow the rules below. People are going to wonder what books we are all reading?
I am sure I am going to have to try to come up with a layout to match it now!!!
Watch this space.....................................

Rules:
Pick up the nearest book, right now!
Go to page 56.
Find the 5th sentence.
Write that sentence in your title.
Copy these instructions as a comment on your title.
Don't get your favourite book or the best one, just the one nearest to you right now!

Play on xxx

No comments: