A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Whimsy!

Well she doesn't really live in a shoe, she was just visiting one!
I had to scrap these photos that a friend of Grannywen's sent to me. They are such great shots and I immediately thought of the nursery rhyme as a title. Obviously I had to alter the title as I don't think said friend is at all old! Hope you like it S ?

Funny day today - nothing happened as I was asleep after nights and although I did some rubber stamping last night and a bit of painting of them with my H2O's, I didn't get much done!
Will see what I can produce before I go to work tonight for you. xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

clogs or blogs. what fun. much love from the ***woman who thinks you so artistic.