A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Gone frosty?

What's going on with the weather?
From bitterly cold which was uncomfortable and froze my toes, to this dull grey wetness! 
Yuk!
Some people were lucky enough to have had some snow recently, and also got to take some fabby photos (CJ), but even if we had blessed with the great white stuff, I have been hard at work for 9 days on the trot now so wouldn't have been able to play in it anyway!
I did manage to rustle up this little number last night, was too tired really and my mojo was struggling, but am quite pleased with it. You can't see the sparkle I have added with Stickles which looks lovely in real life. I didn't want to overdo the frost topic either, and wanted childlike colours for small monkey. The ghost lettering is my fave though!

Roll on Friday - I have the whole weekend off and am looking forward to  some scrapping. Also my order from Ellison should be arriving. I went mad in their sale and should have lots of lovely new lettering to use in my new Cuttlebug landing on the doorstep. 
I still haven't seen my friend Oscar, but there are some lovely people out there with poorly pets at the moment and my heart goes out to them. I miss my best friend Ralph, who lives with his Grannywen now, and hope that he is feeling loved and well at the moment. Hopefully I will get to see him soon. Much love xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fab idea to scrap that photo. Simple and so effective - and I doooooooooo like your ghost lettering!