A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Endless Love





Man Oh Man, it took me til Sunset today to get this to you and in a Round a Bout way I think you will agree it Rocks Boys!!
WoooHooo!
The long awaited Sizzix order came today, and I didn't even mind that the delivery man went to the wrong flat and woke me up in the middle of the day (my night)! It really was a tremendous sale with some huge bargains which is why I kinda went a bit mad. 
Now I really am desperate to do some scrapping, but with my new style night shifts this is not possible  so I consoled myself with some card making instead. I intend to make more of an effort with my cards this year and have even bought some new stamps in the sales, heck, if I make too many then I will flog them at the school fair!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fab BARGAIN box!!! Worth waiting for I think ....