A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Day at the farm





All is well in the house of Monkey if you can call being at work anything resembling well???

No dramas so far this week, the photography workshop has my efforts for this week uploaded onto it and I can breathe a sigh of relief until Thursday when the next module is posted.

We had a great time at the weekend, ending up at Godstone Farm  for my homework - took some interesting pics but got carried away and forgot what I was supposed to be doing.  I had to wipe lots of nose and tongue sloshes off my lens co's I got in real close with these guys and Little Monkey and I had a good stroke of most of the animals, something I was frustratingly unable to do last week!!

My layout for today was the reason for starting my blog, and even after I got published it has taken me until now to actually scrap the event - too many photos and layouts to do = not enough time! 
I was disappointed last month to be missed in the editors cut, but I have received an email this week saying that I will still be published in the next one - they kept a couple of layouts when they ran out of space! Woohoo!

xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fluffy chicks! (and the big grins too!)

Scrapdragon said...

I love your animal photos Sarah

Well done - they look great to me!