A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Midnight ramblings

 I took these pics on a day trip to Brighton at the beginning of Feb, playing with my new super zoom lens. 
That evening when we got home, small monkey turned all Van Gogh on us and produced a series of fantastic drawings  - all of which will be scrapped in due course. (I especially liked the Craft shop one)

Nothing to report from Monkey World,  am half way through night shifts, bored and looking forward to the weekend. Have some long awaited me time coming and am planning a scrapping frenzy - might even go for a float as I haven't been for a few months and feel like I need the boost of energy and creativity that it gives me.

I am aware that I am missing this weeks lovely spring weather but what can a gal do? Have fun xx

No comments: