A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Animals and chipboard ?




I am thrilled , honoured, excited and soooo happy to see that I have been published, not only once, but twice in this months Readers Gallery in Scrapbook Inspirations! 
This is such a great thrill to me that it almost makes me speechless to see my layouts in print in a real magazine!

I love the fact that a few lovely people follow my little blog and comment on my pics and pieces - and get even more of a thrill when they actually leave me a comment - it really makes my day!
 So thank you dear readers, know that your messages leave behind a HUGE smile and a big  impression on me!
Enjoy xxx

4 comments:

Emilie said...

LOVE those LO!!! gorgeous! well done!

Lou Collins said...

Congratulations hun! These LO's are great!
Lou XX

PJ said...

Congratulations on getting 2 layouts in the magazine!"

Jennie said...

Lovely pages! The first one is just too beautiful with that photo, and the second one is hilarious! Congratulations on getting published with them!! Definitely well deserved!!