A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 16 March 2009

Here I go again on my own!




I don't know where the time goes?
Here we are and its night duty time again for me!
Hurrah I used to think - free scrapping time - but no, not anymore thanks to my new boss!! (Who is a tool and not of the useful embossing kind either!!)
So card making for me - important dates not to be forgotten at the weekend!

Yesterday we made the most of the lovely weather and our new NT membership and went to Sheffield Park Garden. I tried several shots for my Painting with Light homework but I have to say my faves were not ones taken for the module.
 Here are a few for you to enjoy. I think scenery must be my thing co's all the people shots I took came out very blurry - my models were definitely NOT willing to assist by standing still at any point during the day!!!

No comments: