A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 22 March 2009

Friday I'm in love!


Yes I know its Sunday now, but after being awake for nearly 30 hours on Thursday into Friday and then sleeping for most of Saturday I kinda lost a day somewhere??

Don't tell Big Monkey but another boy has stolen my heart! 
He's blonde and athletic with gorgeous big brown eyes that implore me to embrace him. Sadly it's not Rupert Penry-Jones but another equally delish chap called Oscar. He lives with my mums cousin Amanda who very kindly supplied refreshments after the service on Friday. I loves him! He would like living in Clapham too I'm sure!

It's been another glorious day today. I spent the morning catching up on chores and enjoying not having to go anywhere or do anything. I managed to avoid going to Olympia for the craft show this weekend because I know it would be an expensive visit so instead this afternoon I walked along the Southbank and took photos of the street entertainers. This weeks module for Pwl is people - the one weekend where I don't have any about!! The monkeys are off either working or at Nanny's. Will share some of my pics after I have chosen the ones for my module.
Enjoy the rest of Mothers Day. Love to mine xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bestest friend is jealous!