A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 10 April 2009

Good Friday

At last the weekend and I am looking forward to some quality time with Big monkey - we need it!!!

I am off until Wednesday and intend to do very little this weekend except maybe visit a craft shop or two instead of eating chocolate eggs!!

The PWL course has finished and we are just waiting for our final feedback, I will miss the gang but some of us have now hooked up on UK Scrappers, so will have to make sure I keep in the loop there. Still not sure if my last pic made it into the top 4 for the module as CJ hasn't posted yet, but will share it with you anyway soon.

Have a lovely Easter! xx

No comments: