A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 26 April 2009

Who's he?

Another page about my little friend at Port Lympne.
The journalling is from Winnie the Pooh and reads;

Tigger: (looking at his reflection)
Oh, hey hey. Look, look, look. Oh what a strange looking creature. mmm, look at those beady little eyes and that purrrposterous chin, and those rickydiculous striped pyjamas.

Winnie: Looks like another Tigger to me.

Tigger: Oh no its not. I'm the only Tigger. Watch me scare the stripes off this imposter.

(Tigger growls at reflection; he scares himself and hides under the table)

Tigger; Is is is ....is he gone?

Winnie; All except the tail

(Tigger tucks in his tail)

Winnie: He's gone

2 comments:

Emilie said...

great LO again! this tiger really inspire you!

Nemo said...

Oooh - tigger again. Love the journalling about the reflection!
fab idea!