A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Yawn!

Yay!
I survived the night shifts and narrowly escaped being late off this morning as a new case loomed at 0615 hours!! Luckily I was on the bus home as day duty had taken over!

I was then a silly girl and instead of going to bed I went into the ZONE and cut and stuck all my PWL pictures into the little notebook I bought - will reveal more of that tomorrow!

Then I had to go to the post office and collect a stash parcel I had forgotten about, lovely new Bobunny journalling books - will be trying them out tomorrow too.

A quick trip to the supermarket, a visit to This Morning and Loose Women later as the sun shone through the window on me loafing on the sofa and that was it - I was out like a light til nearly 7pm when the phone rang!!!

Lots of new LO's and stuff to show you tomorrow, but for now I'm off to bed!
Night night
xx

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Gorgeous LO! Great idea the photos!