A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 26 April 2009

My own marathon?

I have had a great scrapping marathon today, have actually managed four pages and also a card as it is my best buddy at work's birthday on Tuesday.

Neither of these two LO's are todays efforts, but the last of the pages from my birthday trip to Kent (for now anyway, but I am sure there will be some more tiger pics fairly soon - love them too much!!)

The Canterbury Tales page  has our own canterbury tale written on it, athough the photo doesn't do the colours justice, and I kept the Leopard layout quite simple as the photo was such a goodie.

I have started to scrap a page from the hen do last weekend but am waiting for a new edging punch that I want to use on it - it didn't come in the post on Saturday! Boo! So it was nearly five pages???

Well done to all of you who ran the marathon today - great weather for watching, not so good for running. the year I ran was like this and it nearly killed me with the heat!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Great colours! especially love the first LO with how you worked this great background!