A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Weekend recap! (part one)

This is where the weekend started after my lie-in and a bacon sarnie.
Saturday night was party night, celebrating Nat's birthday with some lovely friends in Windsor. We had the most scrummy Thai food then hit the town and the vodka in a big way.
I don't think I have laughed so much in ages - we all got on so well even though some of us had only just met, and it was fab fab fab!
We danced our little socks off, well high heels and Bridget Jones pants in my case as I was the oldest there by about 8 years!! I even managed to climb up on a podium and show the young things how to really dance! I don't think I was too embarrassing, but I am sure there are some pics that will come back to haunt me at some point?!!
We managed to stagger home in the wee hours (I stayed at Nat's) and in the morning the lovely Graham cooked us the most amazing full English! How lucky were we?
Then I set off to visit Grannywen, but that's a tale for another day!
XXX

1 comment:

Lynda said...

A fab time was had by all by the looks of things!

Lynda xxx