A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 7 September 2009

Head in the clouds!


Work was very dull today - am at Southwark Crown Court for a week and it went very very slowly!!! Maybe something to do with the fact that I was still dreaming of spa's and beaches??

I thought this little LO was appropriate with my head in the clouds, I made it last weekend in my scrapping frenzy and couldn't wait to use that cute little Jolees title sticker - I knew exactly which LO it was going on. Also here the birthday card I made for BM, couldn't show it before in case he peeked. I made some more cards today when I got back from work - I couldn't wait to use my new Martha Stewart punch, will have to show you tomorrow thought as I can't be bothered to upload the pics now!
Have a good Tuesday.
xxx

2 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Sarah. I've just been enjoying your travels and those beautiful photos. What a lucky hubby you have, you really spoil him. Jersey looks fantastic, it's so near but not somewhere you think of going normally. Looking at the scenery that needs to be put right.
Your layouts are gorgeous as usual. I especially like the pics out the plane window. I have some very similar and you've inspired to get them scrapped.
You are so right about trying to recreate holiday memories at home, they never work, think it's something to do with not being on holiday and having that special atmosphere!!!! That just means we'll have to try and have more hols doesn't it.
Hope your week is not too dull.

Lisax

Emilie said...

Thsoe LO are gorgeous! really like the effect in both of them!