A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 30 September 2009

I am the zookeeper!

I have joined the Scrapagogo girls  having used several of their kits and am now a subscriber. There are a few friendly faces there - Hi Vicki, and loads of  cheery support. 

I am so glad I joined!

I uploaded this LO, made using the September Soiree kit and have had such good feedback it has really cheered me up.

Second day at work in the new regime yesterday was slightly better than the first. Not quite so hectic but still the new people are a bit odd! Had to bully some of them into saying hello and telling me who they were!

I am working the late shift today, so a little bit of time to play before I go in, but I really don't want to go. There are some things I need to do co's I completely forgot yesterday (not like me) but am not going to be home til very very late and will miss my evening snuggle with BM as he will be tucked up in bed asleep by the time I get home. How rubbish is that?
Catch you later bloggers.
xxxx

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Sarah,

Seems I have missed a lot here whilst getting over this little problems of mine.

Some great layouts as usual. And love the pictures of Sam the Squibble (my three year old grandaughter name for them). We love to watch them in the garden, their antics when they are stocking up for winter are really amazing.

B x

nemo said...

Another marvellous layout and I like the mixture of colours x

Lorraine said...

Stunning LO - love it!
Lx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous layout, love all the details.
luv
Debby

lisa said...

Another beautiful LO, Sarah. Hope work improves, it's no fun if folk can't say hello is it!
Hope you make up for your missed cuddle!

Lisax