A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Smile!

Just a little post today - haven't been up long and thank you to all who kept their fingers crossed for me last night. Nothing happened at work, but it did mean that time went oh so slowly!

I did some serious blog hopping during the wee hours, and found some very cool and very funny blogs  - Hi Polly ,Helen and monkey.

I love it when I find someone else who despairs at the cratfyness of Hobbycrap, and calls it so!!
Both these girls had me laughing out loud and falling off my chair, so anyone walking  past my office must have wondered what the heck I was doing. (Not that anyone did - no other bugger was awake at that time and the station is very creepy I can tell you - ooohh maybe I will do a page about that...............)
Anyway - had better go and have some tea/breakfast????  Have got to go in again tonight - may have to take some card making stuff to keep me occupied.   It's a shame I can't plug in the wii to our crap office TV - now that would be entertaining to anyone walking past!!!
Laters xxx

2 comments:

Polly said...

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the link, very pleased to hear that it helped you get through your night shift. I don't think I could do it so hats off to you.

Your LOs are fab so will deffo be poppping by again for a bit of inspiration.

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast

lisa said...

More gorgeous Layouts Sarah. Glad things are quite in the wee small hours, rather you than me. Hope it's the same again tonight.

Lisax